Re: Exhaust

To: Larry and Sandi Miller <millerls@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Exhaust
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 09:00:31 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hmm, I just thought about that the other day when I scraped my exhaust on
the garage entrance "ledge".
I think for a street car the heat would be unbearable and I wonder if it
would even have any negative influences on the transmission.

I have seen a racing exhaust inside the rocker though.

Ulix

On Tue, 22 Sep 1998, Larry and Sandi Miller wrote:

> In the course of my web surfing I've ran across several mentions of a
> "Through The Tunnel" exhaust for racing Spridgets. Anyone ever seen this
> setup or is it just someone's pipe dream.
>
> Larry Miller (bugiiis@yahoo.com or millerls@msn.com)
> 59 Bugeye (Being Painted, Building Wiring Harness)
> 59 Bugeye "BUGIIIS" (948, 5-Speed,1-Wire Alternator, and still Willie
> Nelson)
> 78 911 SC (Faster than a Bugeye but not as much fun)
> Home Page http://members.xoom.com/bugiiis

                                                           '67 Sprite