brake failure switch assembly

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: brake failure switch assembly
From: "Tom Zuchowski" <tzuchow@ibm.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 06:47:10 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
My Bugeye has a late-model dual-brake system that I think came from a '67
Sprite Mk IV, or maybe a Midget.

Last week I dismantled the brake failure junction to put new seals in it and
to install a switch (the switch hole is currently plugged off). The rebuild
kit came with two sizes of O-rings, but my switch shuttle has cup seals.
Also, it turned out that the new switch is =way= too long to be installed in
my junction body. The hole in my junction body is only about as deep as the
new switch's threads.

Is there any way to learn what my brake failure switch assembly came off of,
so I can get seals and a switch for it?

Thanks.

Tom Zuchowski
'61 Bugeye