SHINY OBJECTS & Lamps

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: SHINY OBJECTS & Lamps
From: dr.moses@juno.com (Richard J. Moses II)
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 1998 05:43:11 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
4/4/98
When I taught at Penn Dental one of the students noted that dental
instructors and monkeys both like shiny objects.  Now years after I have
had my private practice going I am still monkeying around with those
shiny objects.

So what does this have to do with lamps and LBC's?  Don't throw those
blown-up smooth case transmissions away!  They make great table lamps.
My is all pained up shiny and new looking.  The gear shift lever is
attached internally to a dimmer switch so when you shift into various
gears the light intensity changes.  The lamp shade is translucent and has
loads of Spridget/Healey tie tack pins and patches all over it, perhaps
over 100 items.  Oh yes, the whole thing revolves electrically so you can
sit back and look it all over.

Frank, was this the lamp you were referring to (from Eat Your Bugeye
reply) or was it the 10 " Bugeye model handmade from dental plaster with
the solid gold ignition keys a, silver shift lever and cut & pierce lamp
shade?

See 'em both at SPRITE-RUSH '98
May 11-14 at Carlisle, PA
888-577-7483

Keep smiling,
Rick Moses

PS  Made another bigger model Bugeye.  The body shell is made from enough
denture material to make about 6 or 8 sets of artificial teeth.  The
motor and electrial gear comes from a Radio Shack remote control car.

PPS  And you thought Frank had problems!