New Nuts! was: The longest time...part 2

To: walters@mail.softcom.net
Subject: New Nuts! was: The longest time...part 2
From: Christopher Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 16:56:05 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well, I know that I didn't invent this method, but I discovered it on my
own, the hard way.  It wasn't until my second MG that I realized almost
everything was in SAE fine (OK, that was 15 years ago and I was quite young
then (OK, OK, I know, I'm still quite young)) and that I didn't need to
keep all those yucky bolts because they were somehow 'special'.  Like I
said...not an earth shaking tip, but a handy one for those who don't
already do it this way.

CTP