Tach Gearbox

To: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Tach Gearbox
From: Chas Douglass <chasd@halcyon.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 05:21:20 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I just recieved my second tach gearbox to try and get the tach working
on my '60 bugeye.  I ruined the first on installation -- made it look
exactly like the previous one -- by overtightening the connection to the
generator.

After carefully(!) tightening the new one I ran the engine for a few
minutes and now my tach works!

However I reached in to check that it wasn't loose and burned my fingers
-- this thing is hot!  Is it supposed to be?  I can't find anything
about lube requirements for it, are there any?

Thanks!

Chas Douglass -- Seattle WA