Re: GASKET SET WARNING

To: Daryl May <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Subject: Re: GASKET SET WARNING
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 1998 03:58:24 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Daryl May wrote:
> My part indicates that Moss is passing off an Austin Marina 1300 gasket set
> as if it will do the job.

  Is there any chance there is something else at fault,
perhaps the engine in your car is not the 1275 set
you received?

  I can't imagine Moss doing this if there is NO chance it
could possibly fit. I can sympathize with people who
say the parts they get are cheaper than originals, or
have to be filed to fit, but I can't imagine them selling
a completely wrong part.

  ...mostly because they are generally pretty good
with the return policy, so why sell stuff they just
take back anyways?

--
Trevor Boicey
Ottawa, Canada