RE: Torque question

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Torque question
From: "Larry G. Miller" <millerls@classic.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 97 15:27:29 UT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Jim

Seems like its 15 pounds.  Because they are brass, the nuts crush against the
manifold washers and mushroom on the end.  This is supposed to keep them from
freezing as you can only tighten them so much before they start to expand and
don't get any tighter.  I have the torque setting at home and will check it
for sure tonight if someone does not give a definitive answer by then.

Larry Miller