Re: Midgets

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Midgets
From: "Nolan, Michael F." <MICHAEL_NOLAN@cuusa.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 15:30:00 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
> Ive seen a lot of Sprite stuff and early Midget stuff on this list but
>
> can I hang out with a
> NEW Rubber Bumper Midget ???

Greg wrote
>last time I checked ti was a Midget... and the catalogues I get include
>the 1500 rubber bumbers along with the sprites and earlier midgets...
so
>why not, join the family, have a beer, and just promise you won;t make
>me feeel to bad about my 948cc engine OK?

Make fun of the 948cc engine !!!
Read about the lower bearings on the 1500 everyone's talkin about on the
mglist.  I wish I had the 948.   No Z-S Carb !!!

Thats all my wife needs now... another excuse for me to have a beer !!!

and please .... NO CAT THREADS

Mike
78 Midget
mymgmidget@aol.com  -  my real id