Re: [Spits] the state of my cars

To: <jimmuller@rcn.com>, "spitfires-list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spits] the state of my cars
From: Jim Dwyer <jim.dwyer@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 22:37:25 -0400
I am still here as well.  I have a 76 Spit and I installed a Webber side
draft 2x barrel last spring.
The car is running well with the new carb.

I am touching up the paint for the spring and I have new front shocks to
install, and I will replace all of the fluids and get her back on the road
as soon as all of this snow melts.

Jim