[Spits] horn wiring query

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: [Spits] horn wiring query
From: "Jim Muller" <jimmuller@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 21:23:05 -0400
A question, if you please.  I need some knowledge about the GT6's
horn wiring.  My only manuals are for the Spitfire.  The Bentley
manual shows the horn wired one way for 1975 and differently for
later cars.  For 1975 it is wired through a relay, and the horn rim
grounds the wire running up the steering column.  For the later cars
the horn is wired directly and the switch closes to complete the
power feed to the horns.  Could one of you GT6 owners verify which
way yours is wired?  Check your manual?

Thanks!

--
Jim Muller