Re: Seven TRIUMPH letters

To: zoboherald@aol.com, pelevesque@globetrotter.net,
Subject: Re: Seven TRIUMPH letters
From: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 22:03:18 +0000
I have a 68 Mk3 and there were holes in the bonnet and the boot for the
letters, but the P.O. filled in the holes on the bonnet already due to some
damage to the front end.  So I will just be using some adhesive on the
front.  For the boot i have the holes still, but most of the letters have
the posts broken off of them.  So that is a bridge I will cross when i get
there.

Dave
'68 Spitfire MkIII

>From: zoboherald@aol.com