Re: Starting trobles

To: Thomas Dertz <thomas.dertz@creo.no>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Starting trobles
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:23:27 -0700 (PDT)
Does your car have the little priming lever on the
fuel pump?  Disconnect the fuel line from the carb
and push the lever, snd see if fuel squirts out of the
line.

If you are using starting fluid (ether) and it
does not fire, it is more likely due to an
ignition problem.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit

===     http://www.vtr.org