followup on brake fluid

To: spitfires@autox.team.net (Spitfires)
Subject: followup on brake fluid
From: s1500@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 14:30:07 +0000
Thanks for the replies, everyone. My email I sent to Triumphs Only(replied
within an hour!) said pretty explicitly to use only GT LMA. The majority of the
emails I got was to use Castrol's.

I was under the impression LMA was unique to Castrol's fluids. Is it classified
as DOT 4?

Either way, of all places to buy Castrol's fluid, you can get it on Amazon.
Guess it's just not for books anymore. So I'll scrape some dough together, buy
several bottles and bleed away.

--
http://infaux.net

===     http://www.vtr.org