throttle linkage dimension needed (mk4 or 1500)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: throttle linkage dimension needed (mk4 or 1500)
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 15:51:33 -0500
Been a long time since I've posted.  I'm in the middle of converting
Susan's new mk3 with a 1500 engine over to twin SUs (UK version).  I'm
replacing the existing throttle shaft assembly that crosses over from the
driver side to the passenger side with one that is from a 1500 cable
driven type.

I need the location of the hole where the cable passes through the top of
the firewall and connects to the throttle pedal.  Once I have that hole
located I can locate the holes needed for mounting the pedal assembly to
the firewall itself.

I'm on the digest so if you would respond directly to me I would
appreciate it.

Thanks!

Brad
http://www.141.com/triumphs