Re:

To: dr_faustus@pcisys.net
Subject: Re:
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 08:04:39 -0400
Naturally you should be using a real gear puller instead of banging, etc.

There is no "secret", as far as I know, and I have managed to take trannys apart
3 or 4 times without any real problem in this area.

I did have a case once where the ball bearing refused to come off the input
shaft
no matter how hard I tried...

Doug Braun
'72 Spit