Re: Spit update w/ some questions

To: george.r.parker@att.net, NASS List <nass@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: Spit update w/ some questions
From: Roger Elliott <elliottr@rmi.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 21:11:58 -0500
Hi George.

I replaced my cable recently and I am pretty sure the 54" is the proper
length for an o/d car.  I always felt it was a little short, but that
seems to just be the way the car was put together.

My car isn't modified as much as yours - I have dual HS4s and a nice
header and exhaust system, but I didn't modify the cam or the
compression.  My car runs out of stream fairly quick on hills if they
are steep.  It will accelerate some on lower slopes.

Anyway have fun sounds like you are doing a lot to it.

Roger Elliott
1980 Spitfire