RE: Location of Turn Signal Flasher Unit

To: "'Gosling, Richard B'" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>,
Subject: RE: Location of Turn Signal Flasher Unit
From: "Gene Eighmy" <w4eae@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 13:32:33 -0500
Richard,

Correct.  I missed both the UK and Mk IV part of the original email.  US
Spec 1500 shared a flasher unit.  The Hazard switch controls how the
flasher is powered and makes troubleshooting a bit tricky and the turn
signal unreliable.  You Brits got a lot better Spitfire than we did in
the US!!!  More horsepower... better electrics... Sorry for my
confusion.

Gene