removing hazard switch from GT6/Spitfire

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: removing hazard switch from GT6/Spitfire
From: Dave Fain <kc3565l@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 09:05:40 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
Can somebody tell me how to remove the hazard warning switch that sits between
the speedo and the tach on a 1973 GT6.  I removed the tach to provide access
and I made a sketch showing where all the wires connect to it.  It looks like
it has to be released from the back side of the dash and pushed out the front,
but I can't see what is holding it in place.  My switch is frozen solid and I
think it might be part of the problem with my turn signals not working.
thanks,
Dave