RE: Con-fused?

To: "'Tburke4@aol.com'" <Tburke4@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Con-fused?
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 09:31:54 +0100
35A is the correct fuse rating.

However, there is some confusion, arising from different designations for
fuses between UK and US.  On definition is that it will blow at 35A, but is
designed for a lower continuous current - about half of 35A I think.  The
other designation is that it will carry 35A continuous current.  The problem
is, I can't remember which country uses which designation - but you should
be using UK designations for a Spitfire fuse.

Sorry for being so vague!

Richard

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.