non LBC question

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: non LBC question
From: " Laura G." <laura.g@141.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 21:08:26 -0700
Hey there!

Bet you all thought I'd died! ;-)

I have a non-LBC question-and so a direct and off list reply to me would be
appreciated.

My question is-the brakes on a 1996 Dodge dually are smallish and thus, have to
be worked on once a year. I heard from a Dodge rep that a lot of the owners of
this make and model have converted to a larger GM brake.

Can anyone tell me more detials of how this is done and what has to be done?

As I said-please reply to me off list.

On the LBC side-Nigel is still here, still needs engine work-but still running
strong. Just been involved more and more with sailing (a friend has a Tartan
30-and we're planning a trip to Hawaii later this year) and haven't had much
time or energy for foolin' around with cars! But I still read my Spitfires
digest with enthusiasm!

Again-thanks for any help  or suggestions at all with the Dodge/GM brake
question.

Laura G.-and Nigel!