RE: Fuses

To: "'JohnZissler@aol.com'" <JohnZissler@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Fuses
From: "Smith, Brian (Inland-Gaylord)" <BSmith51@ICCNET.COM>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 14:47:24 -0500
John,

I got tired of the whole "3 fuses" thing and The fact the fuses weren't
making good contact anymore and did just what your contemplating.  I removed
the original fuses box and bought (at AutoZone) a Blade type fuse box.  This
thing is 3 inches long and holds 4 blade type fuses I bought 2 of the
holders and mounted it in the same location as the original fuse box.  I
then separated out the individual circuits found on each fuse (like the top
fuse has one wire in and 3 wires out as an example) and ran each to an
individual  blade fuse.  I ended up with 6 or 7 circuits (I can remember)
and haven't had to "jiggle" the fuse since.

Brian Smith
Inland Paperboard and Packaging
Bogalusa Mill