Re: Differential problem, cont. (was goldarndest thing)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Differential problem, cont. (was goldarndest thing)
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 08:42:36 -0700
Jeff, I recently added a drain plug, It was relatively easy but then I
did take the diff out the car, split it apart and had access to a drill
press to do it. Not sure if I would do it under the car. There was a
fair amount off swarf created and I would not want that inside my diff.

Alan

Jeff McNeal wrote