Re: HS4 accelerator cable

To: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: HS4 accelerator cable
From: Joe Curry <Spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 17:20:50 -0700
Paul and all,
Your message caused me to pause and think.  It has been so long since I
did that cable conversion that I had forgotten.  So I took a look under
the bonnet and discovered that I too had used the stock cable from a
1500 including the cable end just as you did.  The stuff I fabricated is
very similar to what the HS4 uses and therefore the application is the
pretty much same as yours.

Cheers,
Joe