RE: DOT 5

To: "Richard Gosling" <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>,
Subject: RE: DOT 5
From: "Bóna, Péter, VF-Hungary"
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:05:14 +0100
thanks to everyone!
meantime I ve found an interesting conversion here
http://www.hotrodders.com/cgibin/ubb/18/000223

and I read more against DOT 5, then for. Air absorption, difficult
bleeding, beads of moisture, vapor lock, longer travel of the pedal,
critical conversion from DOT 3&4 to DOT 5 because of the jelly created
when the smallest trace of DOT 4 is mixed with DOT 5 etc.

I have a working brake system with DOT 4. Has anyone had a successful
conversion without disassembling every cylinder and the whole line?