Re: Headlight Switch

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Headlight Switch
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 09:04:01 +0000
On Tue, 28 Jan 2003, at around 10:12:59 local time, Richard Gosling
<richard.gosling@exprogroup.com> wrote:
>Mike,
>
>Daffy, who as you know is identical to Carly (well, at least she was when
>built ;-)), has a switch as you describe your original to be - single logo
>in the middle (barely visible), three-position switch.
>
>I have a spare dash sitting in my workshop attic, which is of a similar
>vintage (from that scrap windscreen frame I picked up from TRGB before I
>moved North) - if I remember I'll take a look and see if there is a spare
>switch of the correct style on there.
>
>Failing that, I'm not too fussy about originality myself, so I'd be quite
>happy to swap my original switch with your one with the two logos, if you
>want.

Dear Richard,

Thanks for the offer.   I think I shall take the two switches I have at
the moment apart, and swap the bits with the logos on.   That way I get
an unused switch with the correct logo!

ATB
--
Mike
Carly  - 1977 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500 FH105671