Re: Identification plate on a '63 spitfire

To: "Suzie" <suzie.singleton@virgin.net>,
Subject: Re: Identification plate on a '63 spitfire
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 06:14:59 -0800
Let's not forget that the Spitfire sports what amounts to be a modified
tractor motor.  Sounds like the PO had a lively sense of humor to me.  And
right now, somewhere in rural Oregon, there's a tractor with a '63 Spitfire
commission plate attached to it.

Take care,

Jeff in San Diego

1968 Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
1970 GT6+ aka "gnarly project"
Visit the Totally Triumph Network
"Friendly and focused discussion of all things Triumph!"
www.TotallyTriumph.net