Looking for a couple late Spit 1500 parts

To: "Spitfires" <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for a couple late Spit 1500 parts
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:13:55 -0500
Looking for a few items for a late 1500 Fed Spit. I need the original Red
Hazard Switch Knob (NLA) (I've seen black only listed), also need the original
mounting board for the speaker that sits in the back of the glovebox.  And, a
tough one, the small rubber edge pieces (NLA) that sits on the rear on the
bonnet on the vertical edge/lip. They attach with a clip and are about 1" long
and 1/2" wide and sit about 2" in from the edges on both sides.  I believe
they were there to prevent the bonnet from rubbing back into the firewall. If
anyone can part with any of these, please let me know, appreciate the help.
TIA

Dave Willner
59 TR3A (Apple Green)
80 Spitfire (Carmine Red)