Re: Triumph Owners dot-com

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumph Owners dot-com
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:08:44 +0000
On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, at around 07:49:02 local time, "ptegler@cablespeed"
<ptegler@cablespeed.com> wrote:
>Probably because there is already a spit database
>out there a many years older with over 8000 listings
>http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/index.html
>and a GT6 db as well
>http://www.teglerizer.com/InternationalGT6database/

If so, then that's not much of an excuse.   Very different sites, doing
different things.   My cars are registered on both, and there's no
reason why the other 9191 (seems to have been a while since you last
visited Joe's site) Spitfires registered on the International Triumph
Spitfire Database shouldn't appear on the Triumph Owners site.

ATB
--
Mike
Carly  - 1977 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500 FM105671