Re: Seat rail parts?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat rail parts?
From: "Suzie" <suzie.singleton@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:29:12 -0000
Jeff wrote:
> anyone have a line on early Mk1, 2 or 3 seat rails?  I don't need a
complete
> seat rail, just the arched piece that connects the two side rails together
in
> the back.  No matter if it's from a driver or passenger side seat rail.
If
> anyone has a junk or rusted seat rail with this piece intact, please
contact
> me.  I'd like to weld one of these pieces on to the rear of an otherwise
good
> seat rail for my project.  Thank you!

Shame you're so far away, got some of those in the parts car just outside
the back door here (Wiltshire, UK).

Not sure when we'll be parting it out though as it's currently the shelter
of choice for the tiny kitten who's decided to adopt us, so we don't want to
take its roof away till it (haven't got close enough to determine gender
yet) feels brave enough to move indoors with us.

Suzie