British Car Magazines

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Magazines
From: Glenn Trunnell <trunnell@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 23:03:26 -0400
Hi,

I have a mixed bag of British car magazines that are either duplicates
or were just picked up to read as I traveled.  I thought someone on the
list who is looking for some back issues might be interested.  I'd like
to sell them all for $15.00 plus shipping (they can ship media rate
which is fairly cheap). I have sold similar magazines at car shows
fairly easily and if there are some included that you don't want you can
probably do the same.  All are in excellent condition.  If anyone is
interested let me know.  Here is the list:

Spitfire & GT6:  Vol 2, issue 1,Vol 1 issue 4,Vol 1 issue 3,Vol 2 issue 4
Triumph World:  No. 43,No. 34
Midget & Sprite: Vol 1 issues 1,2,4
Practical Classics: Spring 2002
Grassroots Motorsports: Volume 19, issues 3,4,5,6,7
B+midget : Volume 1issue 3
So 16 magazines for 15 bucks!  Some of these are UK based mags that cost
about $8.00 ea. new, so let me know if anyone wants them.

Thanks,
Glenn