Re: Resetting odometer question-The Last Word

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Resetting odometer question-The Last Word
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 15:59:18 -0700
I just wanted to publically acknowledge and accept Dan's public and private
apologies for our misunderstanding today.  It takes a big man to apologize
when he has made a mistake.  I'm also grateful to Dan for conducting the
research to determine that I have the moral, legal and ethical blessings from
Governor Gray Davis and the State of California to carry forth with my plans
without fear of criminal prosecution.   I know that I'll sleep better tonight.

Time for a glass of wine.  I've already taken the deep breath.

Jeff