TRF

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF
From: "George P." <ygpz4re@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 14:16:17 -0400
You know, when I was asking about parts vendors y'all used, I really didn't
mean to bad-mouth The Roadster Factory.  I really like them, they seem to be
true "enthusiasts", their catalogs are very helpful, their prices aren't
bad, and it's been my experience that their customer service is bordering on
"legendary".  I did have one small problem once, wrote a nice letter
outlining what had happened and got a personal phone call from the owner who
took care of my problem himself.  Unfortunately, as I alluded to previously,
great customer service doesn't make up for backordered parts (I'm often not
of the mindset to be willing to wait...).  If their parts inventory issues
have been ironed out, I hope someone will speak up, because I'd still like
to do business with them.  In the meantime, I'll be shopping others as well.

Thanks for all your inputs.

George P.