Windshield installation

To: nass@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Windshield installation
From: Jdgar0649@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 22:14:15 EDT
OK Guys;
I am finally ready to reinstall the windshield, the car is getting close to
done--Except I can't figure out this windshield gasket!!!
I have checked out diagrams at Spitfire.com, it shows the gasket as having
three grooves, but the gasket I just got (and the old one on that was on the
car) have 4 grooves, two grooves look wide enough to accept the windshield,
one of these has little ribs or ridges inside.  OK, help, please  :-)
Joe Garrison
Edmond, OK