Re: Female LBC owners, was: RE: Hello from a new list member!

To: "Christine Edwards" <cedwards@cox.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Female LBC owners, was: RE: Hello from a new list member!
From: "Anne Garren" <algarren@main.nc.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:43:21 -0400
Hi Chrissy,

I haven't had any problems with mechanics or parts dealers (yet!), but my
landlady does think it a bit strange that a woman has so many cars (a Subaru
sedan (boring), a '73 Spitfire, and a '70 Gt6+). The fellow that does some
yardwork for her thought the cars were her husband's, and he thought it
strange too when she told him they belonged to a woman :))

I'm happy to raise their consciousness about LBC-owning women!!!!!!!!
Anne