Re:RE: bumpers

To: richard.gosling@exprogroup.com
Subject: Re:RE: bumpers
From: gjdurham@juno.com
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:28:52 GMT
John,

I did some small chrome painting the other week on some small bits.  Actually
looked rather nice, contrary to what everyone had told me (assumption that it
is NOT going to look like chrome... obviously!)  Jusy thought I'd let you know
that, when covered with a clear coat, IT TURNED MATTE GREY!!  Chemical reaction?

Richard,

You're one of the best on the list with uncovering that 'tid-bit' info... if
you ever find out about the new bumpers not being so hot, please let us all
know, as I've suspected as much.

Thanks,
Gary