Re: should the speedo & tach be grounded?

To: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Subject: Re: should the speedo & tach be grounded?
From: Alan Lemen <ralemen@cableone.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 10:22:41 -0600
OK genius, you got it spot on. I know as I just replaced the voltage
stabilizer and had to rehook that one last wire. Awkward guy as it keeps
trying to disappear and it hard to hold as you put the nuts back on the
mounts. Probably why it was not connected. Too hard for PO and they gave
up maybe. I would be surprised that the lights etc worked without that
ground.

Alan