Re: hardtop lift

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: hardtop lift
From: gary durham <gjdurham@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 21:13:20 -0500
Good, Lord, I guess I must have missed that post.  Doesn't everyone
simply take it off and either lean it against a wall, or put in in the
garage 'overhead'?  That's what I do.  What would you even attempt to use
a hoist on it for?  Sounds like it'd be far more work on you, that you
don't even need.

Ah!  Just  struck me.  I suppose that would be a GREAT way to remove it
under certain physical disabilities. (Doh!)