Re: speaker installation

To: WRROOPE@aol.com
Subject: Re: speaker installation
From: "Livia I. Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 10:02:06 -0400
Hi, Bill
I don't own a 76. Mine is a 67. We installed a radio and speakers yesterday.
Since we're working on the interior and, without templates, we have to
reconstruct the whole thing "free hand", we found a perfect space for the two
front speakers. They sit behind the the kick panels that would be located
beside
the doors, towards the front of the Spit. We managed to hide the speakers behind
the panel, they don't stick out or are even visible.
The two rear speakers we'll try to instal on top of the wheel housing, we're
still working on that idea.
Hope this helps.

Liv 67 Spit,
she's flying now.........purring like a kitten, the spit that is. Somebody
please
take the keys away from me.........