RE: non lbc but have a look anyway

To: "'JohnZissler@aol.com '" <JohnZissler@aol.com>
Subject: RE: non lbc but have a look anyway
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 13:22:10 -0400
John, as to the emails truthfulness, i don't know.  I will tell you that
this email is a number of years old, as it has been passed many many times.
By the simple fact of its age, i doubt its truthfullness since the makeup of
congress has changed drastically since I first saw this msg.  Was it ever
true, I don't know.  If we updated numbers to today's relevance it might
still carry the same message.

The point that must be remembered is that each of those 535 members of
congress were freely elected.  The people of the United States put them into
those positions, despite faults.  Argue as to why, but it was a free
decision.

Patrick Bowen
Voter, USA* Confidentiality Notice * The information in this
e-mail/facsimile transmission is intended by intellinetics, Inc. for use
only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  This message may
contain information that is privileged or confidential.  If you are not the
distribution or copy of this e-mail/facsimile is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this transmission in error, please delete it from your
system without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error
by reply e-mail or by calling 614-921-8170.  Thank You * intellinetics, Inc.
* 2190 Dividend Drive * Columbus, OH  43228 * Phone: (614) 921-8170 *
www.intellinetics.com * Fax: (614) 850-2789