Re: TR# Parts

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR# Parts
From: Terry Thompson <firespiter@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 06:53:39 -0800 (PST)
TR2/3 parts, from what I understand are getting rare.
But MOSS still has a catalog that encompasses them...

http://www.mossmotors.com/

Look for "TR2-4a" catalog. I believe it's online too.

The Roadster factory has something called "The
glovebox companion for TR2-3". I'm not sure what it
has in it, but it appears to be a small catalog with
commonly used items (probably stuff that's
interchangeable from other TRs).

http://www.the-roadster-factory.com

I also noticed that Cambridge Motorsports
(performance/race parts) has a few "TR2-3" items mixed
in with it's other stuff.

http://www.cambridgemotorsport.com

Good luck!
-Terry