RE:

To: "'Marc Anger'" <marcanger@mac.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:
From: "St.John, Kenneth" <ken.stjohn@hexcel.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:45:20 -0800
First Marc, Congratulations, good luck, and welcome!
    One of my first projects when I got my '74 was to try to make all of the
lights work.  There is one in each gauge I believe.  I had to order the
bulbs from Victoria British because I couldn't find them at an auto parts
store.  I also to apart the main light switch - watch out - it's spring
loaded!!!!  I cleaned it and reassembled it.
     Even with all of that done, night time lumination of the instruments is
poor at best.  Doesn't really matter though.  I know I'm going 60 by the
regular small back-fire!

Ken St.John
'74 1500 "lil red"
'65 Mk II project "Ol Blue