Additives

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Additives
From: JohnZissler@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 05:40:31 EST
In answer to the question raised the other day about additives I think you
will find this useful to read, then you can make your own mind up. I use it
and it certainly helps me. But then I took a lot of convincing before I
bought some. I do have a vested interest as I can get you unlimited amounts
of this additive. You can of course get the same deal from Adrian (see web
address). But I am a Spitfire owner :) and he only has a lowly MG, (two of
them, and concourse) lol. I also have some literature if you want some.
When you get to Adrians site just click on the Millers VSP button.

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~maeers/index.html