Re: Re: First painting lesson

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Re: Re: First painting lesson
From: "Kristi Richardson" <lytabyron@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 09:02:39 -0800
Fred,

McPherson college is in McPherson,KS which is not too close to Milwaukie,Or.
They do have a fine program though per their webpage:

http://www.mcpherson.edu/

The only other site I could find online was a Washtenaw college in Ann
Arbor,MI. Could this be the program you are talking about?

http://www.washtenaw.cc.mi.us/automotive/

Kristi