Be happy about your Triumph

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Be happy about your Triumph
From: Mayer49@netscape.net
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:40:02 -0500
Hello all,
  I was sitting in one of my friends rooms having a few whie catching up on old
times last night...and i picked a book she had sitting on the nightstand.  It
was "14,00o Things To Be Happy About".  Flipping through it i found fluffy,
pretty little thoughts and images like ..."catching a butterfly and letting it
go..."  Oh please.
Anyways...getting to the point...I opened to one page and it just jumped right
out at me.  TRIUMPH CARS!  Triumphs are among the 14,000 things to be happy
about.  SO whenever you are having a bad day...just remember..."I have a
Triumph...and i am happy."
Have good days,
  Dave