Re: Going topless - or "Thats the spirit!"

To: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Subject: Re: Going topless - or "Thats the spirit!"
From: "Livia I. Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 14:21:05 -0500
Michael,
you're playing a very dangerous game here. You're at risk of never ever getting
another body question [auto body that is] answered by this lister.
You'll be totally alone out there in limey land with your bondo and your sanding
block, in the rain. Even worse, I'll send you another one of my essay's to
comment on. That'll be the end of your sanity.
I'm off the the library now to search for books on Antique British Cars. It may
inspire me for another outburst of literary amusement for my fellow listers.
Liv
LMAO