GT^ vs Spitfire front springs

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: GT^ vs Spitfire front springs
From: idhtfts@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2002 13:44:59 -0500
A lot of the part sources I have flyers or catalogs from list spitfire
front springs but not GT6 springs. I assume the early Spits had much
weaker springs than the GT6 but what about the later models?

My GT6 has the front high look which I never liked on these cars, and a
lower ride height at the front would suit me fine. I also don't want
too harsh of a ride that competition or shorter springs would give.

Am I on the right track here?

Adjustable spring perch shocks may also be the way to go but the last
time i saw some they were very expensive $699 a pair - ouch!
http://www.prirace.com/shocks.htm

-Maurice