Re: customer service

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>, Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: customer service
From: John Hobson <goalie_john@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 08:51:37 -0800 (PST)
I could also say the same about TRGB in Cambridge, UK.  They have a large
stock of parts at excellent prices (oil filter #2, Engine mountings #5).
My most recent order came to almost half the price it would have cost at
Rimmers.  The people on the end of the phone are polite, helpful and
knowledgable.

There was a small part missing from my original order which I received
the very next day.  My order also came *very* well packed - nuts and
bolts came in boxes, gaskets wrapped in cardboard, engine mounts wrapped
in newspaper and all wrapped up and well taped in a large box.

They are now my supplier of choice. No financial interest and all that,
just thought they were worthy of a mention.

cheers
John