Re: Rotoflex couplings

To: Mark Holbrook <rolling_rock_12@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Rotoflex couplings
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:47:57 -0700
Mark,
Look for someone who sells "Metalastic" brand couplers.  Those are reported to
be far superior to the ones that are sold through the majority of
suppliers.

I haven't bought any of them but did some research a while back to find that
they are significantly more expensive as well.

Also, Clive Averill does a shaft modification that replaces the couplers with
CV joints and rids you of the problem entirely.

His email address is: eagle1933@hotmail.com if you want specifics.

Regards,
Joe