RH underrider needed, have LH

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RH underrider needed, have LH
From: Jamie Palmer <trfolks@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 16:46:46 -0800 (PST)
Hi, Spitfire folks--

I have a pressing need for my 71 mk. IV project that is almost on the
road...I have (2) LH underriders for the front bumper, but no RH
ones...anyone out there need a LH and have an extra RH, or have a decent
RH to sell?  I don't need perfection here, just decent.  If anyone wants
to look at how the project is progressing, check out:

http://www.concentric.net/~jamiep/Spitfire

Thanks for the read!

Jamie Palmer