Mazda MX-5 Seats

To: "'Spitfire List'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mazda MX-5 Seats
From: Richard Gosling <richard.gosling@exprogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 16:21:15 -0000
My wife promised me new (well, replaced) seats for Christmas (Daffy's have
now almost completely collapsed, to go with the badly stained and torn
covers they already had).  After looking at the various options, I decided
to go with fitting MX-5 seats, as the process has been well proven already,
and sent off e-mails to about 15 different scrappys around the UK.

4 came back saying they could supply some - all were cloth, without the
headrest speakers.  Prices, amazingly, were 50, 100, 150, and 250 quid - it
pays to shop around!!  Needless to say I bought the 50 quid ones (need a
little sanding and hammerite on the frame, but otherwise untorn and only
needing a clean), but if anyone else is tempted the others are still out
there.

Contacts are:
For the 100 pound seats:  Roger Windley, 01526 342555,
sales@rogerwindley.co.uk

For the 150 pound seats:  Bradgate Motors (contact Paul Craven),
services@bradgatemotors.co.uk

For the 250 pound seats (like anyone would pay that much when I've proved
how much cheaper they can be): TDX, 0161 231 8301

Richard & Daffy
Important Notice:
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally-privileged.
If you have reason to believe you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it is prohibited and may be unlawful and you are requested to contact the sender
urgently and dispose of this email